Planning a new wind turbine park takes time. But at Svevind we are patient, persistent and thorough so that all the necessary permits will pass through the legal process as smoothly as possible.
We are not a construction company and we don't build wind turbines, instead we seek investors and wind turbine manufacturers who like to join us in creating new sources of renewable energy.
Svevind is a privately owned company located in the north of Sweden working with renewable energy sources. Svevind plans, develops, sells and operates land-based wind power projects of varying sizes. Our paramount project is Markbygden in northern Sweden with basic conditions to become the largest wind farm in Europe, maybe even in the world, with 1101 turbines.
- Svevind looks for suitable locations in regards to existing wind conditions, electric cable networks, presence of contrary opinions and development opportunities for the area.
- Thereafter, the design of the installation is planned and the basis of the permission application is produced. The inquiry is made in consultation with the private persons, organizations and authorities concerned. For wind estimations, planning, developing, consultation and environmental impact assessment (EIA), Svevind hires consultants specialized in respective area.
- When project descriptions and EIA are finished, the applications for permissions are filed or a building report is sent to the municipality concerned.
- For each project Svevind AB forms a subsidiary responsible for developing. Installation and ownership might also be confided within the Svevind AB subsidiary.
- When the installation has achieved permissions, Svevind AB or the subsidiary in point, can decide whether to sell either the whole/or parts of the project, or keep it for installation and operation under subsidiary.
- Svevind shall be a stable and well-known actor on the energy market.
- The projects shall contribute to the benefit and long-term development for the immediate surroundings.
You are always most welcome to visit our main office in Umeå! Of course, you can also contact us via post, phone or e-mail.
Are you a student about to do you exam thesis and have an interest in wind power? Then we might have the perfect project for you do to your thesis about. And if you have your own idea, even better! Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.